Cryptocurrency podcasts for beginners
As the crypto space has matured, podcasts covering Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have proliferated. Here are some of our favorites.
Cryptocurrency can be difficult to learn about because it’s a very complicated but amazing technology. These podcasts are for beginners that are looking to learn about what is blockchain, what is cryptocurrency, where should I buy first, what should I buy first, and what should I do shortly after that.
In a way, you could say our lifestyle is what made podcasts so popular. The convenience of joining in a conversation at a push of a button is simply irresistible. Not only that, the diversity of topics is incredible. You can literally talk about anything on a show from why you think TikTok is bad or how you think your neighbor is actually a spy. The things you find will always surprise you.
As a trader, there are lots of listening options when you want to stay informed about the crypto market. If you searched for cryptocurrency, you’d get hundreds of channels on any platform, including G-podcast and Spotify.
Benzinga Podcasts are a collection of various shows Benzinga staff & friends record about the stock market, crypto, life, inspiration and business related stories.
From authors: “Tune in to Moon Or Bust, where we discuss everything about altcoins and the DeFi space”.
At Unchained, the two fellow benefactors of Solana Labs, Anatoly Yakovenko and Raj Gokal, have an inside and out comprehension of the Solana biological system, examining everything from the cost of SOL to the conclusion of the Solana organization to the opposition among Ethereum and Solana. Show features:
• How Solana Labs intends to focus on the as of late brought $314 million up in financing
• What illustrations Anatoly gained from the 18-hour network blackout in September
• Actually, what caused the Solana organization to go disconnected
• For what reason does Anatoly accept that vacation at this stage isn’t really something awful
• Does the “exchange soldier of fortune” overwhelm the Solana breakpoint
• Why engineers are keen on Solana advancement
• How Solana and Ethereum think about execution and settlement levels
• For what reason does dislike to portray the opposition among Solana and Ethereum as a fight
• How Anatoly sees the opposition among Ethereum and Solana
• Will the rise of Neon Labs, which gives EVM to Solana, make engineers leave Ethereum?
• How NFTs and virtual wallets can draw in new clients to Solana
• Assuming the DAO hack in Ethereum occurs, will Raj and Anatoly Solana roll back?
• As per Anatoly, why Solana enjoys a serious benefit in transfer speed
• What might occur in the event that FTX prime supporter and CEO Sam Bankman-Fried deserted Solana
• Their expectation for Solana in five years
Lea Thompson, AKA Girl Gone Crypto, talked about the original intention of creating her popular video blog “The Crypto Minute” and her recent decision to quit her daily job and engage in cryptocurrency full-time. …In this issue we discuss:
• What is “encrypted minutes” and all the encrypted video content produced
• How Lee came up with creative content, such as wearing a whale costume to portray Microstrategy CEO Michael Saylor
• How long does it actually take to create “encrypted minutes”
• What is included in the production of “Crypto-Minutes” and the family members behind the camera
• Lea’s biggest challenge in producing the video and how she decides which stories to include in the final version.
• Lee’s favorite tidbits, including but not limited to carpets, sushi, Amazon money printing machines, and some fake $100 bills.
• How Girl Gone Crypto failed in the crypto rabbit hole and why her ukulele skills played an important role in her crypto journey
• J.K. Rowling posted a tweet about Bitcoin, which led Lee to publish the viral video “Muggle Bitcoin Guide.”
• Which type of encrypted content works best on various social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
• When Girl Gone Crypto is no longer a hobby, and Lee is now a full-time cryptocurrency entrepreneur
• How Lee tried to advertise cryptocurrency to people in a simple and affordable way… Only one ninja costume was worn at a time
• Encrypted news reviews
Crypto 101 is a podcast, informational resource and most importantly a community of Crusaders on a mission to bring cryptocurrencies & blockchain technology to the mainstream.
Allow Bryce & Aaron to be your guides by breaking down complex topics in a format that can be easily understood by the average consumer.
Crypto Radio is a web recording about blockchain, bitcoin and crypto venture. We talked with driving scholars and business people in the business, and examined themes like Bitcoin and Ethereum, news, innovation improvement, venture, exchanging, and ICOs.They pose the inquiries:
• How to pick the digital currency to contribute to?
• How to enroll on a crypto trade and associate it to your fiat ledger?
• Where to observe a rundown, everything being equal, and why you want to open records on different ones?
• Why you want to test modest quantities of exchanges before you make any speculation?
• Why you really want an equipment wallet, rather than keeping all your crypto on a trade?
• Where to observe the rundown of all exchanging coins and how to get the best cost?
• How to follow the worth of the coins once you put resources into them?
• What are the most widely recognized missteps with crypto contributing?
Ministry of Nodes is an Australian Bitcoin education venture providing educational material and delivering bitcoin education consulting.
Bitcoiner Ventures is an investment syndicate available globally to accredited investors. Investor partners may invest alongside us into Bitcoin companies that we believe are building towards the vision we have for Bitcoin.
As an individual, Stephan is ranked in the top 10 globally on the hive.one/bitcoin cluster listing, an algorithmic scoring of relevance or influence in the Bitcoin space.
Stephan has given talks and moderated panel discussion at the following conferences:
- Friedman Conference (Sydney) 2013, 2014, 2018
- nside Bitcoins Melbourne 2014
- Bitcoin 2019 San Francisco
- Baltic Honeybadger, Riga Latvia, 2019
- MC of The Lightning Conference, Berlin October 2019
- Gold and Alternative Investments Conference Sydney October 2019
- MC of Advancing Bitcoin, London, February 2020
- Value Of Bitcoin, online (EU + US time focused available) link
- Crypto Asia Summit (link)
- LaBitConf 2020
Podcasts to help you learn about crypto, financial technology, and how to more effectively play the market.
Engine Room is a podcast that delivers a behind-the-scenes look at the people and processes that make up Token Metrics, crypto’s leading research and data provider. We’ll cover everything from crypto to current events and beyond. Come for the insights, stay for the banter.
Dylan is the former Head of News for Cointelegraph. His work experience includes late-night television, technology journalism, and cryptocurrency investigation. His reporting appears in Business Insider, NBC News, and The Wall Street Journal.
Breakdown is Nathaniel Whittemore (@NLW)’s best daily macroeconomics, Bitcoin, geopolitics and general power transfer analysis. As more and more people question the wisdom of unlimited money printing, Nathaniel and prominent guests from cryptography, macroeconomics, and geopolitics are exploring the increasingly popular alternatives presented by Bitcoin.