Bminer: How to Set Up and Download
What is Bminer and what it do?
Bminer is an exceptionally streamlined digital currency excavator controlled by present day AMD/Nvidia GPUs. Bminer is one of the quickest open excavators accessible today – we utilize an assortment of techniques including tiling and pipelining to open the maximum capacity of our equipment.
- REST APIs to facilitate production deployments (e.g., mining farms).
- Equihash-based coins (e.g., BitcoinGold, BitcoinZ) with 2% of devfee.
- Ethash-based coins (e.g., Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee. It is also possible to dual mine Ethash and Blake14r-based / Blake2s-based coins, where the devfee is 1.3%.
- Bytom (BTM) with 2% of devfee.
- Grin (GRIN) with 1% of devfee.
How to setup Bminer
Go to the authority Bminer discharge page and download Miner. For our motivations, the third variation of bminer-light (v14.0.0 at the hour of composing) is very appropriate. Download the miner and concentrate it to any organizer of your decision. It should be an envelope with heaps of .bat file.
To all the more likely outline to cycle of setting up a config record utilize an “genuine” record to show the config: From that point, setting up the Bminer setup record is exceptionally basic – simply open the mine_grin.bat document and alter the data depending on the situation. For us it resembles this:
Begin “Bminer Grin” bminer.exe – uri cuckaroo29+ssl://email@example.com/Jin:firstname.lastname@example.org:4416
Notwithstanding, one issue with Bminer is that sure characters/characters should be circumvented utilizing HTML URL encoding. For your benefit, I’ve incorporated the HTML encoding reference here so you can rapidly observe every one of the characters that need getting away. The characters to be gotten away are altogether characters, for our situation the characters “@”, “.”, “$” and “/” should be gotten away.
The got away from conclusive setup record:
Begin “Bminer Grin” bminer.exe – uri cuckaroo29+ssl://cg%%40coingecko%%2Ecom%%2FJin:email@example.com:4416
In the event that you don’t have to introduce any work processes, simply overlook the %%2FJin part as:
Begin “Bminer Grin” bminer.exe – uri cuckaroo29+ssl://cg%%40coingecko%%2Ecom:firstname.lastname@example.org:4416
Run the miner
- Download and remove Bminer to an envelope (eg C:\bminer or/home/bminer).
- Observe the fitting content in the organizer relying upon the coin you need to mine. For instance, while mining Grin utilizing the Cuckaroo29 calculation, the relating script is mine_grin29.bat (on Windows) or mine_grin29.sh (on Linux).
- Change address and record data in scripts.
- Run scripts and appreciate mining
Assuming you experience blunders that Bminer closes quickly on startup, you want to twofold really look at a couple of things:
- Have you taken a stab at restarting your PC?
- Have you set up a virtual memory pool sufficiently enormous to oblige the quantity of cards you have? See Section 3.1.
- You might have left out certain characters and got away from them erroneously in the design document. Check once more!
How to Configure Bminer for ETH Mining
1 Create a mining account
2 How to set
Select the clump document “mine_eth”, right snap – alter – erase everything in the record
Add: bminer – uri ethstratum://username.worker_name@mining URL
Username: Change to your mining account name
worker_name: change to your specialist number
Mining address: ethash.poolbinance.com:1800 Port help: 1800, 25, 443, 3333, 8888
If your mining username is Xiaoming, the work number is: xiaming.001. You can utilize various numbers to recognize diggers, like Xiaoming.001, Xiaoming.002, Xiaoming.003, and so forth
The setup resembles this:
bminer – uri ethstratum://email@example.com:1800
How to set up Bminer with minerstat?
- Address Editor
Open the location proofreader and save the GRIN pool and wallet. For this situation, we will store the GRIN pool under the (POOL:GRIN) tag and the GRIN wallet under the (WALLET:GRIN) tag. Because of the manner in which Bminer characterizes its arrangement, ensure you don’t have layer://or stratum+tcp://in your pool prior to putting away label values.
- Default mining client
Open the laborer design and select BMINER as the default mining client.
- BMINER arrangement
Update the mining client arrangement to:
The names are naturally supplanted with the qualities you entered in the location proofreader. To utilize a secret key, you can add :secret phrase after the (WORKER) tag.
layer://worth ought to be supplanted fittingly with the calculation utilized.
To begin saving logs for Bminer, add the boundary – logfile=bminer.log to the mining design.
- Save changes
Save the progressions and trust that the mining client will restart. You are currently mining GRIN with Bminer.